No one likes pests in their home, especially contaminating food on their kitchen counter or in their pantry. Even your pet gets upset when it finds ants in its food or water dish.
Merle’s Pest Control has the answers to these and other difficult pest problems. They will always provide you with the most practical, and the safest treatments available. These safe and precise treatments are what every pest control company should offer because, the safety of you, your family, your pets and our environment is a primary concern. This concern Merle’s Pest Control does not take lightly. They achieve this safety factor by adhering to the strictest EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) industry standards.
Treatments are not only safe; they have also proven to be highly effective. After all that is what you want; positive results you can see and a safe treatment method you can depend on; now that is a winning combination! At Merle’s Pest Control, we will settle for nothing less!
When you call Merle, you will find no hype or rhetoric; and most of all no hard sell tactics, just responsible and reliable answers and service. Merle will always take the time to listen to and address your concerns about products, equipment and methods of treatments. You will feel relieved, confident and secure knowing all your questions are completely addressed. Moreover, it is always good to know you can count on Merle’s Pest Control to treat you with the honesty, integrity, and the professionalism you deserve.
For fast, friendly and reliable pest control service that is environmentally sound, give Merle a call today. In Eugene and surrounding areas, call 541-915-7581. In the Salem and surrounding areas, call 503-984-4850.
Here are 10 fun facts about bugs that Merle thought you and your family might enjoy:
- Night butterflies have ears on their wings so they can avoid bats.
- A rat can swim 3 days before it drowns
- There is only one insect that can turn its head — the praying mantis.
- The female black widow’s poison is 15 times deadlier than a rattlesnake’s
- The earliest fossil cockroach is about 280 million years old, 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs!
- Some male spiders pluck their webs like a guitar, to attract female spiders.
- The honeybee has to travel an average of 43,000 miles to collect enough nectar to make a pound of honey!
- Out of every 1,000 Mosquitoes, one female carries a disease that could be fatal to humans.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
I think you will agree these facts are informative and interesting.
You will also find Merle’s Pest Controls solutions to your pest problem equally as interesting and informative. Their safety factor alone will impress you; there is none better in the industry! Merle’s program for pest control is practical, safe and highly effective. The results will astound you! Give Merle a call today for results you will see tomorrow. In Eugene and surrounding areas, call 541-915-7581. In the Salem and surrounding areas, call 503-984-4850.